As part of the COMPETITIV’eko project co-financed by the European Interreg-Poctefa funds we have created BigDATia a hub of excellence in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
Companies, technological and training centers, clusters of the 3 European territories of Navarra, Euskadi and Basque Country-Nouvelle Aquitaine are part of this cross-border cluster.
The 17 members cover 85% of the Artificial Intelligence value chain.
From the collection of data to their analysis and cleaning, from the provision of real-time decision support tools to the prediction of purchases / sales, all the methods of accompanying the customer in their control of the data flow are represented in this pole.
All technical skills in the value chain are integrated into the cross-border hub:
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Real-time virtual assistants, predictive maintenance
- IoT and cyber-physical systems
- Ad hoc training of employees or initial of engineering students
- R & D units for collaborative projects
What do we do ?
BigDATia is an European hub focused on innovation and specialized in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data. It’s regrouping :
- 12 companies
- 2 universities with their research units
- 3 clusters